Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day so today I’m spreading the love around!
5 Reasons I Love My Mom…
1. If I need her help she drops everything.
2. I got my love and respect for animals from her.
3. She brings home as much bacon as my dad (& by “bacon” I mean income).
4. She taught me to work first so you can play later.
5. She still loves me despite my horrible teen years.
5 Reasons I Love My Dad…
1. He always sides with me against Mom.
2. We have very similar moods and mood swings.
3. He’s always been so supportive of K and the business (which is housed in one of my Dad’s garages).
4. He enjoys disagreeing with me and I’m actually pretty sure he’s proud of me for forming opinions that don’t always mirror his.
5. He taught me that being honest and being nice will get you very far in life.
5 Reasons I Love My Brother…
1. He never, ever, ever judges me. We don’t always agree, but he’s always honest with me and supportive.
2. His relationship with K is better than I could’ve hope for. I love that my husband and brother get along.
3. He’s always been my best friend and all family vacations have been a blast with him. He invited me skiing tonight with his friends! He’s so inclusive 🙂
4. He loves our dogs.
5. He makes special trips for my parties and special events, and I like to think he tells me all his news first.
5 Reasons I Love My Husband…
1. He makes me laugh harder than anyone else in my life.
2. He doesn’t spoil me but he treats me every once in a while.
3. He doesn’t have a “friend personality” and a “home personality”- he’s just always Kyle.
4. He loves our dogs with every fiber of his being.
5. His hardwork and dedication to success mirror mine.
5 Reasons I Love Our Dogs…
1. Enzo and I have such a bond from training and traveling together.
2. Lylee would protect our house against anything and everything (except the smoke detector).
3. I love when Enzo snuggles up to my side in the morning, as if to say, “5 more minutes, Mom.”
4. I’m so proud of Lylee and I love her for the strides she’s made in overcoming her anxiety.
5. Both our fur babies live and love to please us. They will be so perfect when we have kids in the house for them to play with and protect.
I’m filled with so much love today! 🙂 Happy Valentine’s Day!