I talk about my experience and my feelings on here, but there aren’t many concrete facts about me floating around. In an effort to help readers get to know me and enjoy my blog more, here are 25 random facts about me.
1. Fall is my favorite season and it just doesn’t last long enough in Ohio
2. NASCAR is my second favorite season- it’s my favorite sport and there’s nothing like experiencing it live
3. If I owned a fox as a pet I would die happy… but at the same time I am 100% against domesticating wild animals… so I will never own a fox
4. My love for elephants stems from two things: my experiences in India and my mom’s love of elephants
5. I have been cruelty-free since high school- all my toiletries and household products are animal friendly
6. Someday I’d like to raise my own chickens, pigs, and cows
7. I have been to +20 concerts, including Warped Tour, & I’ve seen over 50 singers/bands live… This summer we’re seeing Foo Fighters!
8. I had to text my husband to count all the people we’ve seen live…
9. I met K when I was 15 and he was 19; we started dating 2 years later
10. I don’t like yogurt
11. I love all “horrible” food: french fries, chips, ramen noodles, imitation crab meat
12. My dog is named after a Ferrari
13. I took the
first second job I could get out of college- some days I enjoy it and some days I feel lost
14. I really want to write a novel. I have 70 pages written and typed
15. I doubt my writing/story telling abilities daily
16. I dream of opening an indoor dog park/dog shelter
17. Motorcycles, open-top water slides, and steep cliffs freak me out because I visualize accidents happening
18. I’m obsessed with Henry XIII and the Tudor dynasty
19. I hate lotion and my skin usually resembles an alligator
20. When I’m faced with a big decision or issue I go to my brother for advice
21. I have a 14 year old, black cat that lives at my parents’ house- her name is Rascal
22. I rescued an owl one summer.. I named him Seymour
23. This is the age I wanted to freeze time and stay at forever (23)
24. I want to travel to every continent- two or three times over
25. I’m more confident and happy with myself and my life than I’ve ever been
There ya have it! Any questions? Do any of these resonate with you?
2 Comments Add yours
Loved reading this, Louise 🙂 I especially loved reading about your novel – so exciting. Doesn’t it just feel great knowing it’s there? Even if you’re not finished with it or have a long ways to go still, it still feels comforting and exciting doesn’t it? At least, that’s how it’s felt to me 🙂 LOVE #25. What an accomplishment!
(Also, ps- have I ever confessed to you that this entire time we’ve “known” each other – I’ve never really been sure if I should call you Louise or Audrey… and I’m pretty sure I’ve called you both. ha!)
I need to dedicate time to adding more to the novel 🙂 This is an old post but I’m still not much further along now than I was then.
Either name is totally ok 🙂 Everyone in “real life” calls me Audrey or Aud. I’d say 60% of the blog world calls me Louise, plus that’s how I sign off. Although I think I may change the sign off to “Audrey” soon 🙂 That might clear up confusion for people! Haha!