I will sum up my weekend by listing all for which I am grateful 🙂
– My husband staying safe during his late night travels all weekend
– My mom helping me paint our spare bedroom and it now looks PERFECT
– My parents stopping by the house last night to take care of the dogs
– My time and experiences in the drumline world giving me new friendships and confidence
– We are able to afford our house and groceries
– Helpful family members on K’s side offering to bring dishes to Easter (we’re hosting!)
– Jesus Christ dying for my sins
Starting this week with a grateful heart! What happened this weekend that you’re grateful for?
4 Comments Add yours
i think it’s really powerful to stop and recognize what you’re grateful for! excellent list 🙂
It’s a little easier after a good, productive weekend! 🙂
I know most people dread painting rooms, however, I secretly love painting 🙂 (I don’t disclose that information to friends though because then I’d be forced to volunteer haha) I am so excited for Easter… it’s my favorite reason to celebrate 🙂
I’ll keep your secret 😉 I used to enjoy iy, but after painting my parents’ house, our friends’ house, and our house I’m pretty much over it! Haha! I do love taping off the room, though. Is that weird?! Lol.