I have been waiting for this link up since Friday. Sometimes I let my heart get dark and jagged, and when I finally realize what’s happened it’s too late- I’ve already pricked someone.
Yesterday we celebrated Jesus’ resurrection. He died for our sins. My sins. Sins like my prickly heart. And for that I am so grateful.
I am also trying to change. Laugh more, get angry less. Forgive more, envy less.
This weekend I have been especially grateful for:
– my brother, who has the most forgiving heart
– my mother-in-law, who always tries to make things a little easier for my husband and me
– my husband, who accepts me on my good days and bad days
– my dogs, who shower me with endless love and adoration
– my God, who is forgiving and merciful and listens to my prayers and pleas
Starting this week with a clean and happy heart, and praying to end the week the same way 🙂