So let’s give this whole Spring Cleaning thing another shot.
- Condense three closets into two and donate/store clothes
- Finish Year 2 scrapbook
- Order pictures for Year 3 scrapbook (to be done after April 27th)
- Scrub greasy build-up off kitchen cabinets
- Landscape front yard (har har har)
- Wash dog harnesses, leashes, beds, and blankets*
- Re-organize Pinterest boards
- Figure out what to do (decor-wise) in stairwell
- Paint the front door and replace house numbers
- Decide what to do with finished basement area… drum room? library?
For the record, I wash the dog blankets often but I just decided to throw them in with all the other canine accessories.
I ended with an even ten this time so the math would be super easy when I only complete a handful of these tasks. Set your goals low so the disappoint is greater or something like that, right? (Kidding. I have total faith I will accomplish 80-ish%.)
Okie dokie, Smokie. Let’s see how I do…
What big (or small) tasks are you going to accomplish this spring??