Happy Fourth of July!!

Go eat a hotdog or swim in a lake or light a sparkler or thank a founding father!

Despite the messy world in which we live, I’m very thankful to live in a country where I can wear what I want, love who I want, and do what I want! We have problems, but we’ve made progress over the years. Happy Birthday, America! I hope you grow stronger and wiser and more united as you age ❤︎

Go click that red X in the corner & have some fun today!!

8 thoughts on “

• Louise July 6, 2016 / 9:04 am

Thank you! There were no shore houses but it was fun! 😉

1. Lux G. July 5, 2016 / 9:39 pm

Hope you had a fun and memorable 4th.

• Louise July 6, 2016 / 9:06 am

Thanks so much!! I hope you had a great weekend!

2. Julie Hood July 6, 2016 / 6:11 am

How fun that you changed the colors of your post title! I love that! And I totally agree, despite America’s shortcomings, we really are blessed to have such freedom.

• Louise July 6, 2016 / 9:07 am

Hehe, actually, this one doesn’t have a title and I just made the first sentence large and multi-colored. It’s messing with my OCD brain that I don’t have a real title on this one. Ha!

3. chelsea @ the new wifestyle July 6, 2016 / 1:06 pm

my step dad grilled some AMAZING chicken that had been marinating all day and yet i still said “um…can i have a hot dog too please?” it was incredible.

• Louise July 7, 2016 / 9:50 am

There’s just something about a grilled, char-covered hotdog in the summer. I love hotdogs! Haha!