Coming Up For Air

I thought ahead for my entire week of vacation (last week) to schedule posts but apparently I didn’t have the foresight to anticipate the serious lull that would take place the following week (this week). Sorry for my weird absence.

So here’s a brief rundown of my life: Nearly two weeks ago (7/10) I left for vacation with K and my parents. We were gone until this past Monday (7/18). We went to Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire. I plan to recap that on Mon. and Wed. next week. Then this week I worked T/W/Th plus a quick run to the mall up north for last minute stuff, a hair appt to cover my roots, and a spa appt with my mom to pamper ourselves before…. MY BABY BROTHER’S WEDDING THIS WEEKEND. So right now I’m on my way to/in Columbus, Ohio to decorate and prepare for tomorrow’s wedding. The last two weeks have been a serious tornado for me. Thanks for your patience here in Blog-land.

Since this post offered little content, check out these bloggers instead:

• Meagan asks that you not call her daughters beautiful.
  • I can’t get over Rebecca Jo‘s gorgeous photos…
  • If you plan to travel lightly this summer you need to check out Stephanie‘s carry-on bag for her 9-day Alaskan cruise!

See ya Monday, friends!

14 thoughts on “Coming Up For Air

1. Meagan July 22, 2016 / 8:29 am

I feel like summers are always crazy busy, when they should be relaxing, right?? Have so much fun at your brothers wedding!!

Thanks for sharing my post!

• Louise July 26, 2016 / 7:03 pm

Thanks, Meagan! (It was a blast!) I’m ready for a nice, calm, relaxing fall! 🙂

2. Rebecca Jo July 22, 2016 / 11:08 am

ahh – thanks for the shout out!
    Hope you have a WONDERFUL time at the wedding! That’s always such a fun exciting family time! Take lots of pictures!!!

• Louise July 26, 2016 / 7:04 pm

I took almost NO pictures (waaaaah!!) but I’m hoping the photographer captured a ton 🙂 It was a crazy busy day, haha!

• Louise July 26, 2016 / 7:05 pm

Life is most DEFINITELY happening 🙂 Thank you!

• Louise July 26, 2016 / 7:06 pm

I’ve never thought about that- but it’s true! It just makes me feel like I’m ignoring a friend when I let the blog slip 😉 Hopefully the next few weeks progressively calm down… haha!

3. Elyse July 22, 2016 / 9:10 pm

No apologies needed! Have a great weekend celebrating love and marriage and take lots of photos!

• Louise July 26, 2016 / 7:06 pm

Thanks, Elyse!! It was a wonderful weekend- I definitely didn’t snap enough photos!

4. Nadine July 24, 2016 / 8:05 am

Hope you are enjoying the wedding weekend!

• Louise July 26, 2016 / 7:07 pm

Thank, Nadine! It was crazy and fast-paced and overwhelming but fun and wonderful and awesome all at the same time!!

• Louise July 26, 2016 / 7:09 pm

Thanks, Alexandra! I didn’t take enough photos of the wedding- just a ton of before and after shots! Haha! Whoops 😀