43 Rando-s

As in 43 Random Questions.

Do you like bleu cheese? I didn’t used to, but I like it on salads and chips now.
Have you ever smoked? Yes. Teenage stupidity.
Do you own a gun? Technically, no.
What is your favorite flavor? Cherry.
Do you get nervous before doctor visits? For the dogs, yes. For myself, rarely.
What do you think of hot dogs? Delicious. Grilled- slightly burnt.
Favorite movie? Clue, The Mummy, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Alice in Wonderland (TV version)
What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee with cream- hot or iced.
Do you do push ups? Nah. But I do assisted Chaturanga!
What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My engagement/wedding rings.
Favorite hobby? Writing, followed by reading & scrapbooking.
Do you have A.D.D.? No.
What’s the one thing you dislike about yourself? Acne, I guess.
What is your middle name? Louise.
Name three thoughts at this moment: I wish I’d have waited to eat those chips. This rootbeer is going to give me heartburn. I wish I was reading.
Name 3 drinks you drink regularly: Coffee, water, wine.
Current worry? Finishing my library books before they’re due w/o renewing them. (More of a goal than a worry.)
Current annoyance right now? My weird, stuffy head. (I will not get sick. Grrr…)
Favorite place to be? On the corner spot of my living room couch. Or my bed. Or on a hill/mountain with a good view. (I have 2 or 3 spots in mind.)
How do you ring in the new year? It tends to change. Last year we were with friends at their house.
Where would you like to go? England, Key West, Aruba.
Do you own slippers? Two pairs. They’re both fox slippers.
What color shirt are you wearing right now? Black.
Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No. Bamboo sheets are the bomb.
Can you whistle? Yes.
What are your favorite colors? Yellow. Grey. Purple. Black.
Would you be a pirate? Yes. Although I tend to be a rule follower…
What songs do you sing in the shower? Stuff on my shower playlist.
Favorite girl’s name? Evie.
Favorite boy’s name? Atticus
What’s in your pocket right now? I’m just happy to see you.
Last thing that made you laugh? A ridiculously inappropriate conversation between K’s family members. And my last answer because I’m ridiculously inappropriate.
Best toy as a child? Bunny. And also Fred’s cars/car mat.
Worst injury you ever had? I snapped my leg when I was 7. I crushed a vertebrae when I was 20.
Where would you love to live? I’m ok with here. But also Switzerland πŸ˜‰
How many TV’s do you have? Two.
Who is your loudest friend? Honestly, I don’t know… I might be the loud one…
How many dogs do you have? Two. But actually they’re my children sooo….
Does someone trust you? Uh. Yeah? I like to think K does. And all my friends?
What book are you reading at the moment? Death Wears A Mask and of course the new HP play!
What’s your favorite candy? I don’t usually eat candy. It used to be Twix.
What’s your favorite sports team? Uh… Hendrick Motorsports? Haha. I guess the Cavs.
Favorite month of the year? OCTOBER!

Your turn πŸ™‚

31 thoughts on “43 Rando-s

1. Olya @ The Siberian American August 8, 2016 / 2:39 pm

I love things like these because it’s so fun to get to know you! Evie is such a cute girl’s name! October is definitely my favorite month too. πŸ™‚

• Louise August 10, 2016 / 9:11 am

I almost didn’t post this on Monday, but I’m glad I did πŸ™‚
      I loooove the name Evie (which I snagged from The Mummy), but K tells me that we can never name our future daughter that because kids will tease her “Evie Matevie” – even though that’s NOT how you say our last name. He’s probably not wrong, though. Haha.

2. Elyse August 8, 2016 / 3:15 pm

Love these little insights! October is my favourite month and Fantastic Mr. Fox is probably one of my favourite movies too! So, so good!

• Louise August 10, 2016 / 9:12 am

Ahhhh, it’s SO RARE that I come across a FMF lover! It’s seriously one of the greatest films! And now when I hear George Clooney’s voice I picture a fox πŸ˜€

• Elyse August 11, 2016 / 11:39 am

I’ve already planned a FMF nursery for my non-existent baby!

• Louise August 10, 2016 / 9:13 am

Thanks, Michelle! I almost skipped posting something today (Monday) but I did it at the last minute πŸ™‚

3. Nadine August 8, 2016 / 3:58 pm

So I totally love posts like this because you always learn so much!! Mmmm blue cheese on chips is so so good!!! And what is life without coffee, water and wine? Even though my life has to go without blue cheese and wine for at least a few more months. Ugh! I love how two of your favorite colors are black and gray. Sounds like my wardrobe…with a little navy thrown in. LOL! But I do love purple and claim that it is my favorite color.

• Louise August 10, 2016 / 9:29 am

I’m really glad people liked it!
      Bleu cheese + balsamic vinegar + chips = perfection. SO GOOD. I’ll consume all that stuff for you right now since you’re growing a human πŸ˜‰
      I wear a lot of grey & black (& neutrals), so I think it throws people off when I say yellow is my favorite. Especially during my emo high school days, haha! Those 4 colors were our wedding colors, though!

4. Mattie August 8, 2016 / 4:22 pm

OCTOBER. It was chilly and rainy this morning and I actually had to turn the heat on in my car and I was a little bit too giddy about it. And cherry is definitely the best flavor.

• Louise August 10, 2016 / 9:31 am

It’s raining now and, while I know it’s probably 85 degrees, I’m sitting inside pretending it’s a cool, 55 degree rain. Hahaha πŸ™‚ October is the best of the best.
      If it was ok to put grenadine in everything I would.

• Louise August 10, 2016 / 9:39 am

I linked it to a “favorites” post, but it never actually lists the songs…. I believe the list includes my guilty pleasures like, “My House”, “Same Old Love”, “Sorry”, etc. Hahaha!

I’m not loud when you first meet me, but among my closest friends I think I might take the cake. Hahaha πŸ™‚

5. texerinsydney August 8, 2016 / 8:32 pm

These are always entertaining.
    There is a song titled “Evie” by an Aussie singer (Stevie Wright) that’s from the late 70s or early 80s, and it’s one of my husband’s favorite songs.
    I used to want to live in Switzerland. Still would if it wasn’t for things like husbands and stepkids πŸ˜‰

• Louise August 10, 2016 / 9:51 am

I’ve never heard of that song, but I’ll have to look it up! K and I always sing “Come On Irene” to Lylee because we think it sounds like they’re saying, “Come On Ly-lee.” Hahaha!
      Mannnnn, my husband is that little ol’ thing holding me back, too! Ha! Hahaha πŸ™‚

6. lifeasunusuals August 9, 2016 / 5:13 am

Damn that’s a lot of questions, but it really takes me back to when I was a teen and there was all these kinds of posts floating about. I remember the ones where you had to bold the stuff that was true about you haha!

These are really random questions! Did you think them up yourself, or find them somewhere?

Also, yay for middle name snap!

Ouch to breaking your leg and crushing your spine though. I’m glad that I’ve never done anything like that in my life and I hope to keep in that way forever!

• Louise August 10, 2016 / 9:53 am

There were 44 but one was dumb so I deleted it. Haha πŸ™‚ I found it floating around on Facebook. Feel free to steal it if you’d like!
      The leg was worse than the spine, actually. Of course, I don’t recommend either one… ha.

7. Meagan August 9, 2016 / 8:42 am

I love these posts – so fun to learn more about you!! Blue cheese on chips is so good, craving them now. I used to love October but it’s still summer here then, so I have to wait until late November for normal Fall weather!

• Louise August 10, 2016 / 9:55 am

We had a restaurant here that served bleu chese and balsamic vinegar on chips but they closed. I miss all their awesome recipes!
      I could NEVER handle Texas seasons! You’re a brave lady! πŸ˜‰

8. chelseajacobs August 9, 2016 / 9:40 am

OCTOBER WILL BE HERE SOON! YAY! And I’m the same way with my dog’s appointments..I get way more nervous over those than my own dr. appointments.

• Louise August 10, 2016 / 9:56 am

I lust for October all year long πŸ™‚ My dogs are so healthy but I am ALWAYS a nervous wreck!

9. Rebecca Jo August 9, 2016 / 12:07 pm

Good for you not eating candy regularly
    … speaking of which, you said Cherry & I had to reach in my drawer & pull out a Cherry Jolly Rancher πŸ™‚
    I get nervous with library books too. It MAKES me read faster πŸ™‚

• Louise August 10, 2016 / 9:58 am

My teeth hurt if I eat too many sweets, although there’s not really anything I don’t like… haha. I just don’t usually reach for candy. (I’m a fan of Twix and Snickers bite-size candy bars and butterscotch hard candies, though…)

10. Jess August 9, 2016 / 7:53 pm

I failed at finishing my library books before they were due, oops. I renewed one but had to give one back, because apparently you can’t renew if there’s a hold on it. Oh well, I’ll read it another time. I have a bamboo pillow and it is also the bomb.

• Louise August 10, 2016 / 10:03 am

I’ve already had to renew this batch once (and I got a late fee- oops), so my goal in to finish them in this 2 week period. I finished one- two more to go! πŸ™‚
      We are so terribly in love with our bamboo sheets. It’s ridiculous. I need more sets!

11. chelsea @ the new wifestyle August 10, 2016 / 9:04 am

bahah ‘i’m just happy to see you’ ohhh you funny! also you can have all my bleu cheese and cherry flavored things

• Louise August 10, 2016 / 10:04 am

Thanks for giggling at my off-color humor. Hahaha. I chuckled when I typed it.
      WHHHAAT??? No cherry flavoring for you?? (I understand the cheese one.) I love it SO MUCH! Haha!

12. Emily (@embergreyblog) August 12, 2016 / 10:46 am

I totally forgot about these! I don’t remember which blogging platform it was (maybe Live Journal?) but I used to do these all the time back in the day. So fun – you learn so much about a person!

• Louise August 15, 2016 / 10:44 am

I used to do them CONSTANTLY on Xanga. I cringe at how many random facts there are floating around about me in the Xanag world. Haha!

• Louise August 15, 2016 / 10:45 am

I just can’t eat a lot of candy because my teeth are so sensitive. I guess it’s a blessing in disguise πŸ˜‰ I LOVE a good view. It’s just inspirational and motivating!