I’m currently listening to my husband fight/argue with our oldest dog … She keeps barking during his favorite TV show. I feel like this is a window into our future with a teenage daughter… Ha.
Hi ya 🙂 I totally bailed on Monday but I had a busy weekend and a lot going on and I just didn’t want to throw together a half-assed post. But I’m here today & that’s what matters.
So let’s talk about fall. (You might be sick of fall talk… If that’s the case maybe don’t come back here until Monday… #sorrynotsorry)
I’m waiting to post my fall goals until Steph and Sara‘s link-up on Friday, but I wanted a fun bucket list for the season so that’s what we’re doing today! I also added some fall inspiration at the end, too- just in case you haven’t gotten your sweater wearing, scarf draping, latte sipping fix 😉
Audrey’s Fall Bucket List:
- Go to a local apple orchard & bring home a
bushelsmall bag of apples
- Get all the fall decor out & around the house
- Visit a few fall craft shows (preferably with Mom)
- Pick out some bright orange pumpkins
- Carve said pumpkins (preferably with Fred & Christina)
- Drink lots of apple cider
Get a PSLDONE 😉
- Host our annual Halloween Party (theme coming soon!)
- Take the dogs to a local park or nature trail for hikes
- Visit a haunted house
- Bake a few new fall cookies
- Fall vacation with the husband
- Add a few classy, seasonal pieces to my wardrobe
- Watch It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
- Create & enjoy a fire pit area in our yard
Some of these are already in the works (the Halloween party, our fall vacation) but most of these are fun things I try to plan every year (and usually fail). A few of these might double as goals on Friday’s post, too. Meh. That’s just how it works.
And now for some Fall Inspiration! (Follow me on Pinterest for more!)
What’s on your bucket list this season? We’re SO CLOSE to the first day of fall! ❤︎