Revisiting Some of my Favorites

Happy Monday, my wonderful friends!
Are you bored with nothing to do? Fortunately today’s #BlogtemberChallenge is sharing a few older blog posts that I’m especially proud of!

life_as_louise_favorites

Sometimes I find it boring to go back and read old, random posts. I tried to keep things interesting & relevant 🙂

❤︎ In honor of Fall (3 days to go!) here’s the recap from last year’s Halloween Party– complete with costumes!

❤︎ One of my favorite things I’ve ever written: A Letter to my Future Children

❤︎ My thoughts while sitting at the OB/GYN isn’t very old, but it still makes me giggle

❤︎ I am stupidly proud of my bachelor/bachelorette posts (fyi: it has nothing to do with the real thing)

❤︎ Here’s the very first “about me” post I did on the blog!

It was tough to narrow my list of ‘favorites’ down to five… Hopefully at least one of these posts is new to you & you find it entertaining!

Like I said, this post is a part of the #blogtemberChallenge with Love Bailey Jean.

audielou.com_signature. . .

*ANY POLITICAL AD ON THIS SITE IS NOT ENDORSED BY Life as Louise*

18 thoughts on “Revisiting Some of my Favorites

1. Emily (@embergreyblog) September 19, 2016 / 9:23 am

Girl your bachelorette/bachelor posts are SO good 😉 Looking forward to reading your About Me post!

• Louise September 21, 2016 / 8:30 am

Thanks, Emily 😀 They’re so silly but they’re so much fun to write, haha!
      That About Me is so old! I swear if people have been around here a while they probably already know half that stuff 😉

2. Rebecca Jo September 19, 2016 / 11:18 am

Just shows how long I’ve been around here – I think I’ve read them all before 🙂

• Louise September 21, 2016 / 8:30 am

Hehe, yayyy! I’m so glad you’ve stuck around! 🙂

3. Elyse September 19, 2016 / 11:28 am

I have only read half of these so I’m excited to read your ‘About Me’ and ‘Bachelorette’ posts. Gonna go read them now!

• Louise September 21, 2016 / 8:31 am

That’s awesome, Elyse 😀 I’m glad I listed a few you haven’t read!!

4. kristen September 19, 2016 / 2:21 pm

oh my gosh, i don’t know how i ever missed your bachelor/bachelorette posts! i am not a fan of the real thing so maybe that’s why lol but i am glad you linked to them because i laughed so hard at the bachelorette one.

• Louise September 21, 2016 / 8:32 am

Thanks, Kristen 😀 They’re seriously the dumbest things but they were so fun to write! Haha! I’m glad you enjoyed reading it!

5. Nadine September 19, 2016 / 3:01 pm

Your Halloween party looks so fun!! We usually go to a big annual Halloween party of a friend that Chris usually DJ’s at but I am skipping out this year. No pregnant person wants to stand all night in a loud house with music pumping, drunks people every where and it will be past my bedtime before it even gets going. LOL.

• Louise September 21, 2016 / 8:37 am

Ooooh, girl, I don’t blame ya.
      My best friend was pregnant one year for the party and she came dressed as a housewife and her husband dressed as the milkman! So genius! Haha!

• Louise September 21, 2016 / 8:37 am

Me, too!
      I feel like most of my facts in the “About Me” post are old news now for people. Haha!

6. Lyndsay September 20, 2016 / 10:23 am

I don’t even watch either show, but your bachelorette/bachelor posts are hilarious!!! 🙂

• Louise September 21, 2016 / 8:39 am

I think I’ve seen MAYBE 5 of those shows in their entirety… but those posts were just too fun to write! Haha!

• Louise September 21, 2016 / 8:38 am

I swear I sometimes get lost in the blackhole of old posts on other people’s blogs. I just keep clicking and reading and clicking another post… haha!

• Louise September 25, 2016 / 9:26 am

That’s one of my all time favorites! There’s one from 2014 floating around somewhere here, too, I think! 😀