The world has me in a constant state of rage & I have nothing new to say today. I’m trying really hard to send positive vibes into the world, but I’m struggling.
Please know that you are enough. Whatever you’re struggling with, you’re enough. Please also do your very best to spread love and understanding and compassion. It seems crazy to have to say that, but this world is crazy.
And now I leave you with thoughts from other bloggers that had me nodding my head and throwing my hands up in praise this week…
- Steph said it all. I honestly couldn’t agree with another human more right now. Enlist me in that army.
- Chelsea is also spot-on. Why is being a female so controversial?!
- I really love Elyse’s movie + meal pairings; especially #10!
- I can always count on Julie to share some encouragement & art!
- Chelsea (a different one!) shared her incredible birth story and I am so in awe of her. Check out part 1 first, then move on to the intense part 2!
- Reading about the folks Rebecca Jo met while “catching” at the Louisville IronMan was so heartwarming!
And from the non-blog world:
- Athletes debunk “locker room talk.” Even King James weighed in.
- I grew up with American Girl dolls and I don’t know why this article made me laugh so hard, but it did.
- LATE ADDITION: My brother-in-law just posted this AMA with Ken Bone (the debate superhero) and I’m so entertained by his genuine personality. Read a few questions & answers.
I’m hoping and praying our weekend events (gender reveal party, wedding, birthday shenanigans) distract me from my political rage for a bit. Have a wonderful weekend, friends!