The Blogger Christmas Cheer Exchange

Through blogging I’ve “met” some pretty fun people. Two of those ladies are Olya of The Siberian American and Mattie of Northwest Native! When these ladies shared the details of their Blogger Christmas Cheer Exchange on their blogs I was all about participating.

blogger-exchange

Similar to their Valentine’s Day swap, the exchanging was anonymous and conducted through elfster. A few days after I sent some goodies to Nikki in Texas I received a package in the mail from a nameless Elf! (Turns out it was from Jess of To Sparkle Punch!) I’m so glad I participated because I got exactly what I’d wished for!

xmas_blog_swap_1

. . .

xmas_blog_swap_2

. . .

xmas_blog_swap_3

A week or so after the package came (and Mattie revealed to me who my elf was), I got a Christmas note in the mail from Jess! Since she’d sent the goodies via Amazon she wanted to get in contact somehow to wish me a Merry Christmas! So sweet!

xmas_blog_swap_4

Thank you so much for the Christmas gifts, Jess! And thanks for hosting, Olya & Mattie!

24 thoughts on “The Blogger Christmas Cheer Exchange

1. Elyse December 16, 2016 / 5:28 am

How cool! Looks like you got a great gift!

• Louise December 17, 2016 / 8:26 pm

I can’t wait to see what you get!!
      I am SO excited to celebrate (or at least steal recipes from) these holidays!!

2. Donna December 16, 2016 / 10:12 am

What a great gift!

3. Sarah Elizabeth December 16, 2016 / 10:37 am

That’s one of my favorite cookbooks! I love her!

• Louise December 17, 2016 / 8:27 pm

I’m so so so excited to have this cookbook! I’m always googling her recipes or scrolling through her blog!

4. Mattie December 16, 2016 / 11:11 am

You just commented this on Jess’s post and I commented it on Ashley’s but: IT IS THE YEAR OF BOOKS. I think I’m up to six posts read, mine included, and all of them got books! Hahaha. So glad you got that cookbook!

• Louise December 17, 2016 / 8:27 pm

Hahahaha. I think every year should be a year of books 😉 Haha!

• Louise December 17, 2016 / 8:29 pm

I am always searching for her stuff online! This is my first PW cookbook, though!

5. Olya @ The Siberian American December 16, 2016 / 2:45 pm

Love the gifts you got (and I’m cracking up at the book theme this year!). I love Pioneer Woman’s recipes! I bet that cookbook is great.

• Louise December 17, 2016 / 8:30 pm

I was making one of her recipes this fall and a friend was in the kitchen with me and told me about this cookbook. He said it had recipes for tradition holidays and things like Father’s Day or “the big game.” I’m so excited to try some out!

6. Sammy December 16, 2016 / 4:46 pm

That looks like such a great cookbook! I love the Pioneer Woman, both as a cook and as a person! She seems so fun! Happy Holidays!

• Louise December 17, 2016 / 8:32 pm

I think she’s hilarious 🙂
      Yay for both of us getting kitchen-y things!

7. Janell December 16, 2016 / 4:46 pm

Awesome gift! I love Pioneer Woman, especially all her cookware. Happy Holidays! 🙂

• Louise December 17, 2016 / 8:34 pm

I don’t have any of her cookware, but I’m always looking online for her recipes. I’m so happy to have a physical cookbook!

8. Rebecca Jo Vincent December 16, 2016 / 5:02 pm

I love these little swaps.
    Who doesnt love the Pioneer Woman?!?!? So many good recipes!

• Louise December 17, 2016 / 8:35 pm

Ah, she’s so funny and such a great cook!

9. Jess December 16, 2016 / 10:04 pm

YAY!! I’m so glad you love your gifts! I saw your comment on Mattie’s post and am thrilled that I picked the gift you wanted the most! 🙂

• Louise December 17, 2016 / 8:36 pm

I seriously do!!! I’ve had to keep my head down and walk past the cookbook aisle really fast when I’ve been out Christmas shopping, haha! I told my husband right away when I opened the package because he knew I’d wanted it and I didn’t want him to go out and get it for me since you did! lol! The lotion also smells WONDERFUL! You never know when you go to pick it out but it’s great!

• Louise December 17, 2016 / 8:37 pm

It is!! (And hopefully it leads to a delicious 2017!)