Chats with K

If this is your first time ever coming to my blog then you should know that K is my husband.

chats_with_k

. . .

K: So… when do you think your bangs are going to grow out again?
*I slowly turn my head and glare at him*
K: …….asking for a friend.

. . .

Pillow talk…
Me: I’m going to get my brother a Foot Cardigan subscription for Christmas.
K *lightly punches my pillow*: You’re a jerk! I wanted that!
Me: Kyle… I can get more than one person a subscription.
K: Yeah but you won’t. You love him more than me.
*turns over in bed and pouts*

For the record, they both got a subscription.

. . .

I get a text from K while we’re both at work…
K: What’s your Amazon Prime login?
*I tell him and 10 minutes go by…*
Then I receive an email notification that my purchase has been confirmed:

sequin_cc_jacket
“Sequin Candy Cane Black Suit Jacket”

. . .

K: I feel like this reminds me of you:

img_4728

Me: Ha! Yeah… I saw a meme the other day that said, “Wife goes out for milk and comes home with a puppy. Husband says, ‘I thought you were going for milk!’ Then the wife says ….” I forget how it ends.
K: That was so terrible.

. . .

Life’s an adventure with this guy… ha.

signature

35 Comments Add yours

1. That boy is definitely a keeper! That jacket is 😍

1. Louise says:

That jacket sure is something… Ha!

2. Elyse says:

Haha the jacket is great(and I’m glad my husband isn’t the only one to buy ridiculous things on Amazon((apparently it’s genetic in his case…..))

1. Louise says:

Kyle is so ridiculous. He buys the most random things sometimes and I’m like, “WHYYY??” Ha.

3. Haha, you two make me laugh. That jacket though. LOL. Please tell me it’s for a costume 😉

1. Louise says:

It was for an ugly sweater contest. He won. Ha.

4. Michelle says:

The candy cane jacket!!! I’m dying. So good.

1. Louise says:

I don’t even know how he found it… He’s so ridiculous sometimes. Ha.

5. Rebecca Jo says:

SHUT UP!!! Did he really buy that jacket?!?!?!?!? OH MY GOSH! We need a picture!!!
    Ricky always looks at my hair & then says,”Ummm… when’s your next hair appointment? – his way of telling me my gray is shining through.
    OK – I’m off to see what a Foot Cardigan is now. & good for you loving him enough to give it to K too 🙂 haha

1. Louise says:

YEP. He really bought it. Ha. It was for an ugly sweater bowling party. I’ll post a picture in tomorrow’s post 🙂
      K is NOT a fan of the bangs… but in his defense, I wasn’t really either. Ha.

6. Dani says:

I have definitely seen some strange things ordered after sharing my Prime login, but that jacket is awesome! And I’ve never heard of Foot cardigans but can definitely think of a few people who will be getting subscriptions next Christmas!

1. Louise says:

We saw Foot Cardigan on Sharktank a few months ago and I made a mental note to order subscriptions for K AND my brother. Haha. Their first month was pizza print socks!

7. Laughing SO hard at “….asking for a friend.”

1. Louise says:

It was a smooth save on his part… Ha.

8. That jacket is everything.

My husband and I legit debated for 10 minutes last night about a fruit that’s an orange but is more the color of a grapefruit. He maintains it’s not an orange. I maintain it is. Then he voted me most likely in our family to get scurvy.

1. Louise says:

Hahahaha- conversations like that are so common in our house. Or just strange ones. One night I asked K if he felt like he could tell me anything. Like, did he feel as though we could talk about anything. He very suspiciously/hesitantly said yes. I replied with, “Ok” and dropped the topic.
      He was so weirded out by the lead in, but I really wasn’t going anywhere with the question. I just wanted to know. Haha.

9. LOL! Love this! Pouts because you love your brother more! 😀 And that jacket. Whoa. It’s awesomeness cannot be overstated. It’s a powerful jacket so he must promise to use it for good and when people are wearing sunglasses!

1. Louise says:

Ha. It’s actually hanging in our office right now! I doubt he’ll ever wear it again. Except maybe to the next ugly sweater party. Lol

10. hahaha. Totally been there with an unusual prime purchase notification coming through. That jacket is amazing.

1. Louise says:

Since it was pre-Christmas I didn’t think anything of him asking. Then that showed up in my inbox and I was like what. the. hell. Hahaha.

11. Julie Hood says:

HAHAHAHA IM DYING! I read this outloud to Devin and showed him the pics…HYSTERICAL.

1. Louise says:

Lol. Thanks. That last conversation was pretty recent and I felt like a total moron afterward. Hahaha.

12. That candy cane jacket! I think we need a photo of him in it! LOL.

Enough people asked 🙂 Check back tomorrow for a picture of the jacket. Lol

13. Jess says:

That candy cane suit jacket is the best!! Need pics of it when he wears it lol. Yes yes yes all the puppies. I’m already telling my baby to tell daddy she wants a puppy.

1. Louise says:

Hahaha. I’ve told K that it doesn’t matter how many dogs we have at the time- when we have a kid and they ask for a dog they are GETTING one. Hahahaha.

14. Nadine says:

That jacket is on so many levels of awesome, I can’t even count the levels!!!! And LOL at asking for a friend.

1. Louise says:

He is such a turd. I knew he’d hate the bangs when I get them, lol. Fortunately they’ve mostly grown out now. Ha.

15. lifeasunusuals says:

OK, I want a Foot Cardigan subscription too! I’m a pretty sure there is a subscription box for EVERYTHING these days!

I need to know more about this jacket, what’s the occasion? Is it comfortable (it doesn’t look it), is it THAT shiny?

I need to know!

1. Louise says:

They have all sorts of subscriptions on the site for socks. Some high dress socks; some lower no-show women’s socks!

He got the jacket for an ugly sweater bowling party. It was quite itchy, very shiny, and not warm AT ALL. Haha!

16. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!! LOL DId he wear the jacket…?!?!??! I need a photo! 😛 These are cracking me up girl. Have a great weekend! 🙂 XO – Alexandra

1. Louise says:

He did wear the jacket 🙂 I’ll have a picture on the blog tomorrow. Ha!
      Hope you had a good weekend!!

17. That jacket…hahahahah too much, how funny!

1. Louise says:

He finds the weirdest things on Amazon!

18. Amanda says: