One of the worst parts of this Tu/Th schedule is the loss of Friday alliteration with “favorites” posts. *sigh* I’ll get over it.
Actually, I’m going to start tying this into the ‘Add It To My List’ link-up that happened on Tuesday. I’m late to the party this month, but that’s ok.
Before I move on to other bloggers’ posts, here are some things across the internet that struck my fancy.
Jack Daniel’s Whiskey Flavored Coffee
K brought this to my attention and my mouth hasn’t stopped watering. I don’t typically crave whiskey in the morning, but sign me up for this! The description sounds so good! (*It’s non-alcoholic, Mom. Calm down. )
The National Parks Going Rogue
I made a Facebook status about not believe every headline you read, but I am consciously choosing to believe this. And I love it.
If you haven’t heard, our fearful leader put a temporary gag order on a few agencies. Maybe you hate his “reasoning” (*raises hand*), maybe you agree with it. Either way, this was the response.
And other departments/agencies have followed suit. 😏
Think Dirty – an app
All credit must be given to Stephanie for this one. She mentioned it in last week’s Three on Thursday. Guys… I’m obsessed with this (free) app. I have searched/scanned all my make-up products as well as my Ulta wishlist. I’ve made a new goal to own products that rank 5 and below on the “dangerous” list. If you’re concerned about what goes into your food and cleaning supplies and make-up then you need this app for make-up/face care.
. . .
Check out some posts from sweet friends (& a celebrity) across the internet who have spoken directly to my heart and soul these last few weeks.
- I truly believe Chelsea has one of the most joyful spirits I’ve ever seen (read?). Her outlook on making your life a place you want to be is so spot on.
- I’m a fan of Fixer Upper, but I don’t frequent Joanna Gaines blog. Fortunately, this post by her husband Chip came across my radar and really warmed me up.
- Julie was the first of her friends to become a mom. She shares the advice she wishes she would have received back then.
- There were SO MANY wonderful posts preceding and following the #WomensMarch, but Lindsay’s was one of my favorites.
- Happy 30th Birthday to Chelsea! Check out her thoughtful list of 20 Important Lessons She Learned in her 20s!
And there you have it. TBH, there were a ton of fantastic posts in January in Blogland. If you have any favorites (or maybe you wrote one that I missed!) feel free to leave the link in a comment!
Have a Happy Friday / weekend!! ❤︎