Between Jessica’s summer list and Chelsea’s monthly to-do lists, I decided I need a summer bucket list to get me in the right mood. (If you’re new here, I hate summer. But I’m going to give it a shot this year.)
I did a seasonal bucket list for fall and I felt very accomplished and fulfilled by the end. Fingers crossed summer ends the same way!
- Go on a mini-golf date with K
- Finish Year 3 scrapbook
- Beach house vacation with the whole family
- DCI Championships with K in August
- Finish backyard landscaping
- & host a cookout for the company
- Take Enzo to the dog park
- Outdoor concert with K & friends
- Garage Sale (#2)
- Visit the farmers’ market
- Make a serious dent in Erin’s reading challenge
- Drink more water
- Make homemade ice cream
- Take the pups on an adventure
So to clarify… the beach vaca. and DCI trip are already planned, but I don’t care. Also, I’m doing a garage sale tomorrow, but my mom is doing one in July with my grandma so that’s why it’s #2- whatever I don’t sell tomorrow I’ll try again with in July.
I feel like my summer bucket list is kind of lackluster. Maybe it’s because summer just isn’t my thing… If you have any suggestions or additions to spice it up, I’m all ears!