Happy Tuesday ❤︎ It’s been a really long time since I’ve written a “favorites” post and I’ve been collecting some awesome blog posts over the last month or so.
Before I get into blog posts, here are some recent tangible favorites!
Can you tell I’m 100% in vacation-mode? Ha.
Ok… on to the posts:
- Lisa posted this a while ago, but it’s always relevant to celebrate and acknowledge the mommies in your life and around the community.
- I love Lindsay’s “To Do List for a Better Week“! There are at least 4 things here I should try!
- I’ve never been through anything like this, but Chelsea does an amazing job talking about her breastfeeding experience and the struggles that come with nourishing a baby.
- We should all aspire to encourage and build communities like Alexandra’s. There’s no room for hate or intolerance. Weed that crap out!
- My sister-in-law Christina turned 26 in June and shared 26 life lessons!
- Guys… Chelsea’s amazing reminder about being proud of yourself is something we all need to read!
What are some recent favorites- online and off- that you’ve discovered lately??