I feel like we were so overdue for a holiday, ya know? Thanksgiving arrived just in time.
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by friends or family or pets or strangers- whatever or whomever you have that make you feel loved and grateful.
I addition to all the normal stuff (husband, dogs, fam, etc.), I’m incredibly thankful for the blogging community that I find myself immersed in daily. From the random packages to the planned gift swaps, from my blogger pen pal group to the people I email with and befriend on Facebook… I’m just really grateful for you all ❤︎
If you find yourself here over the holiday/weekend, I hope you know that I’m glad you’ve stopped by. If you’re looking for something to read while you wait for the guests to arrive or the turkey to cook or the bloating to subside 😉 be sure to check out these posts:
- 10 Tips for a Satisfying Life by Not Entirely Perfect
- Finish the Year Strong by The Girl Who Loved to Write
- The Lie of Having It All by Bourbon, Lipstick, & Stilettos
- Strength for the Difficult Days by A Hopeful Hood
- New Post-Election Words for my Daughter by Jana Says
- Five Ways to Support Veterans by Life According to Steph
- Light Above the Clouds by The New Wifestyle
Have a great Thanksgiving & weekend!