Today is my Friday & I’m not mad about it. I hope you’re getting some time off this weekend, too!
I like keeping my seasonal goals separated, but I’m going to combined bucket list items for spring and summer because these two season are very bleh to me and melt together in my head anyway.
Here’s my list for spring and summer:
- Go to a major or minor league baseball game
- Visit the farmers market at least twice
- Go on anniversary trip to Gettysburg*
- Go to country summer concert with friends (K.Chesney, Old Dominion, T. Rhett)
- Go to summer concert with K (Jimmy Eat World)
- Finish cleaning stuff out of M&D’s basement
- Finish purging unnecessary stuff
- Have a garage sale at new house!
- Go to the outdoor rootbeer stand (Fundays)
- Go swimming!
- Go to Trumpet in the Land (outdoor play)*
- Follow 5 new blogs
- Set up home office
- Set up basement workout space
- Scrapbook & finish year 3*
- Summer vacation?
- Paint the bedroom
- MAKE SOME DAMN ICE CREAM
Seriously, though. I need to make some flipping ice cream or give it all up and sell the machine. (#pathetic) The asterisks denote items on my 30×30 list. Some of these are guaranteed like Gettysburg and the concerts.
All of these are doable & hopefully I can check off some tasks that have been on the list for a while. What are your plans for the warm weather months?