One Monday morning, not too long ago, a co-worker arrived & I greeted him cheerfully. He gave me a sideways look because a) it was a Monday and b) it was morning. Then I saw a lightbulb go off and he laughed and said, “You’re in a great mood because it’s cold outside.”
YOU BET YOUR ASS, I AM.
And that is my classy intro to this year’s Fall Bucket List.
This year’s list feels a little light but life has been busy and I won’t pretend like I’d enjoy filling all my free time with traditional fall activities. I tried to stick to stuff that I either enjoy doing or stuff that really need done.
- Go to at least one festival
- Take a vacation
- Family Thanksgiving trip to Williamsburg
Get some mums Get some pumpkins
- Carve some pumpkins
Do a fall craft
- Take a dog or two on a fall hike
- Gather the necessary items for our costumes…
- Host our annual Halloween party!
Decorate the house
- Start & finish a project I’m working on with K
- Try out three new recipes for dinner
- Bake a new fall cookie
- Drinks lots of apple cider
- Meet my cousin-in-law’s new baby! (She’s due early Oct.)
- Celebrate my bffs’ birthday!! (One in Sept. & one in Nov.)
- Find a new fall cocktail to make at home
Get a PSL
- Get 50% of my Christmas shopping done
- Paint the house
- Hang 90% of all art/pics once house is painted
- MAKE. ICE. CREAM.(If I don’t do it this time around I’m selling my ice cream machine)
- Scrapbook Year 4
- Order Year 5 photos
- Continue working on office & emptying my parents’ basement
Do I already have some things crossed off? Yes. Am I ashamed that I jumped the gun? Hellz no.
I’m working on my overhaul goals, too. This month has been… rough. But I’ll recap that during Kristen’s link-up at the start of October.
What’s on your fall bucket list?