I wasn’t sure what to write today (thus the late post), but I’ve seen this link-up floating around and figured why not. Linking up with The Blended Blog.
1) Gratitude Journal? I’ve tried. I started one in October but I’m terrible at remembering to write.
2) Hosted Thanksgiving? I don’t think I’ve ever hosted this holiday. I usually host Easter for K’s family. That’s my holiday. And I like to host because ham is the Easter meat and I don’t like ham so I usually serve something else 😀
3) Favorite food? Can I say turkey skin…? Seriously, though. And real mashed potatoes. YUM.
4) Nature: I love the stars. I could stare at them for hours. I’m also a big fan of trees & mountains.
5) Pumpkin pie? I’m not a huge fan of pie, but I’ll eat pumpkin as long as the whipped cream dollop is roughly the same size as the pie slice.
6) Traditional cookbook? Sure, but also Pinterest & Google.
7) Oven Baked or Deep-Friend Turkey? I don’t think I’ve ever had the latter. I’d love to try it!
8) Thanksgiving Leftovers? Um. Duh. Turkey, lettuce, tomato sandwiches allllll week.
9) Household product? The vacuum. #dogproblems
10) Home cooked meals or restaurant meals? Pretty much always home cooked.
In response to yesterday, I’m so freakin’ happy to see some representation in our politics. We have a long way to go, but so many women, citizens of color, and openly gay politicians took over their state’s representation. I think that’s awesome and a great start.
Tell me about your Thanksgiving favorites!