Let’s chat, shall we?
We got home from vacation Saturday night (from Arizona) and the hits have not stopped coming.
Enzo has a large mass on his back (under his skin) that we’re getting check out today.
I am sick with what I believe to be the WORST sinus infection known to woman.
We are working through this upcoming weekend with a business trip so TGIF doesn’t exist.
Sigh. I shouldn’t complain and I know it. With the exception of Enzo’s ailment (which does have us a little freaked out), everything is going to be a-ok and we’ll survive unscathed.
So today I’m deflecting & sharing some blog posts that have really inspired me lately:
- Lindsay recently wrote about her 11 YEAR LONG relationship. She also recently wrote about fighting that urge to be a people pleaser. Definitely check out both posts!
- Chelsea lives an inspiring life. (She and her fam are living in Australia for a month!) In one of her recent posts she shares some tips for designing and pursuing the life YOU want.
- I am terrible about drinking water. I am applying ALL of Emelia‘s water drinking tips!
- Chelsea is one of the most inspiriting bloggers. It’s easy to write about the good times but her encouragement and empathy during the storm is deeply moving.
- If you live in/near Philadelphia and you have children, you NEED Julie‘s post.
- Starting into your spring cleaning list? Check out Kristen‘s tips on simplifying!
- Every month in 2019 Stephanie has shared ways to organize your life. Here are her March suggestions!
See? Recommending some all-star blog posts (and bloggers) is much more productive than me complaining. So go see them and leave me to my wallowing. LOL. I kid- we’re gonna turn this week around… starting right now!
(But seriously, send some good vibes to little Enz. He’s had a rough few weeks.)