Three things I lost my MIND over this week
1. Kids in cages & the argument that those detaining them have no responsibility to provide for them. /RAGE
2. Lylee being a nut while I was trying to nap away a headache.
3. Picking dates for our summer parties.
Three signs I’ll never hang in my house
1. Life. Laugh. Love.
2. Anything with butterflies.
3. Anything with a peace sign or tie die.
Three things I neglected this week
1. Meal planning
3. Actually doing my hair (buns, hats, and ponytails 4life)
Three things I’ve tried recently
1. Spindrift (yum!)
2. Overnight oats (ick…)
3. The new Mrs. Meyer body wash samples I received (smells good)
Three house things I hate doing
1. Cleaning toilets
2. Pulling weeds
Three things I wear all the time
3. Hats or headbands
Three things I never wear
2. Crop tops
3. Formfitting dresses
Three things I have to do but don’t feel like doing
1. Ins. stuff for work.
2. Financial stuff for our future & the kid.
3. An actual grocery store trip- not just a quick pop in.
Three things I’m looking forward to
1. Finding out this little potato’s sex!
2. A four day weekend for the 4th & the reveal party!
3. Our trip to see my bff in Sept.!
I am wiped. I don’t know if it’s normal human-growing exhaustion or if I’m coming down with something, but I’m going to take next week off from the blog. I’ll still be around to read your musings, though 😉 Happy early 4th of July!