Hello. I have a bunch of stuff to share on my blog (baby shower details, maternity pictures, annual Halloween party recap) but today I’m planning to share some internet treasures that I’ve been loving.
Sometimes on lazy blog days I share links from other bloggers that I gathered last minute in an attempt to provide content. That is not today.
I’ve been putting this list together as I’ve been reading these posts. All are SUPER well thought out, beautiful, hard, or important posts from very talented and caring bloggers. I hope you’ll visit each site and I hope you take something away from their writing.
Blog Posts I Think You Should Read:
- Lindsay’s thoughts on weight and her experiences with pressure and her anger toward the WW kids bullshit program are all so spot-on and heartbreaking. I grew up with a healthy mentality on weight (a.k.a. I didn’t think about it) & my parents never focused on how I looked or what I ate. Then I dated a p.o.s. in high school that wrecked that mentality. Eventually I dumped him (although not soon enough) and starting working toward a healthy outlook again. I don’t obsess over weight, I wear what fits, I eat food that I love. I hope that our daughter has the same outlook on food and life. I’m not a size 0 or 4 or 8 and I really don’t care.
- Chelsea recently launched her new site and it is a perfect, beautiful, colorful representation of her soul & her writing. Check it out if you haven’t already!
- Steph had a guest writer on her blog talking about teens and mental health. It is such an important topic to share.
- Nadine penned this post after feeling the dreaded mom shame and I completely understand her sentiment.
- Have you listened to Lindsay and Christine‘s Influenced the Podcast yet? I can’t believe they’re 20+ episodes in already!! I love getting my weekly dose of them!
- On IG a long time blogger friend shared the happiest news ever! Ashten has been super open and upfront about her journey through infertility & I’m so happy to hear she’s welcoming a baby boy next June!
- We’ve been sucked into The Masked Singer, but
evenmuch better than that show is Almost Family which airs after it. We decided to watch the first episode one night and really liked it. Is anyone else watching it?
Tell me something you’ve been itching to share!