Happy 32nd Anniversary to my mom & dad! ❤
Tomorrow is the first day of summer so I’m recapping my goals from the second quarter of 2019 and sharing my Q3 goals.
Life got a little nuts this past quarter & my goals suffered.
Start Year 5 Scrapbook
- Read at least three books per month (April, May, June) & finish Erin’s Challenge
- Visit yoga studio at least once a week
Figure out fall travel: friends trip Figure out and work toward financial goals(IRA, credit cards, etc.)
I’m in the process of moving my home office/studio into the den (so the room can be a nursery). Despite the upheaval, I did manage to start my Year 5 scrapbook. I did not manage to read three books per month. I think I finished 2 in April and 0 in May. This month I’ve finished 1 so far, but I think I’ll squeeze a few more in.
When I found out I was pregnant I stopped going to traditional yoga classes, but this month my studio offered prenatal yoga on Saturdays so I’ve been going to that weekly. I didn’t do it all quarter, though, so I’m not counting it. Fall trip to Tampa is booked. Financial goals are hashed out and started (but it’s definitely ongoing).
- Finish cleaning out room & paint nursery
- Organize basement
- Read and finish 3/4 of Erin’s Book Challenge (I have until Oct. to complete)
- Find out gender & plan reveal event
- Assist in baby shower prep
- Continue financial goals
- Visit Aub in Florida!!
- Finish the registry
…half of these goals center around baby prep. It’s kind of on our minds, lol.
I have made a TON of progress on the basement already and I’m in the midst of planning a family get together for the reveal so those goals are in progress. Since we have a little more to do I upped my goal number to 8 for this quarter. I guarantee I will have much less/easier Fall goals, lol.
- Read 40 Books I’ve read 18/40
- Work on my marriage habits
- Keep a gratitude journal I jumped ship here. LOL
- Budget I purchased and downloaded Steph’s Zero Based Budget Template & it’s been working well for me!
- Work on sticking to a consistent schedule Getting better. Bed by 10pm, up around 6:30am… I’m working on it. Meals are kind of planned. Lol
I can’t remember what I meant by “work on my marriage habits.” That said, things have been really great & fun between us so I think I’m meeting that goal. Hahaha. The book goal & budgeting goal are going ok, too. RIP gratitude journal, lol.
And that’s it for now. How are your goals progressing this year? Do you still remember what 2019 resolutions you made (or what you meant when you made them, lol)?