Our Life in Numbers

Today is our third anniversary ❤︎ I don’t understand…. I swear we were doing shots and dancing to “22” just weeks ago.

life_as_louise_wedding
I love this picture more than I can ever put into words.

Our wedding day was one of the best days of my life. I was going to restrict this post to just “numbers”, but I can’t let April 27th go by without expressing how much I loved this day in 2013. Our friends are amazing. Our family is incredible. God gave us PERFECT weather. I flip through our wedding photos with a big, stupid grin on my face every time.

Mattevi_wedding_april_photos

83 || episodes of The Mindy Project watched together
4 || live NASCAR races attended
1 || house purchased
9 || concerts attended since the wedding

Mattevi_wedding_april_photo
(c) Sniper Photography

124 || episodes of The West Wing watched together (in 2016…)
4 || home maintenance calls made
83 || thank you notes sent after the wedding
3 || years married to Kyle

I am too blessed for words. What a crazy life. Happy Anniversary to my favorite human.

26 thoughts on “Our Life in Numbers

1. texerinsydney April 27, 2016 / 1:50 am

awwwwww….what a lovely post…and big anniversary smooches to you!

2. Elyse April 27, 2016 / 10:05 am

awwwww……so sweet! Happy Anniversary! Here’s to MANY more!

3. Rebecca Jo April 27, 2016 / 11:16 am

I love you have the number of Mindy Projects watched 🙂 haha
    Happy Anniversary to you!
    (I so love your dress & flowers!!!)

• Louise April 28, 2016 / 8:41 am

Thank you! The Mindy Project is one of those shows we are only allowed to watch together 🙂

4. Heidi April 27, 2016 / 11:29 am

Happy Anniversary! Such a fun way to sum up the years so far. 🙂

• Louise April 28, 2016 / 8:42 am

Thanks, Olya! When I started counting the number of weddings & concerts I was a little surprised, haha!

5. Emily (@embergreyblog) April 27, 2016 / 5:42 pm

🙂 I smiled my whole way through this post!! Happy Anniversary!! Your dress was absolutely gorgeous and I LOVE that you carried daisies! My favorite flower! 🙂

• Louise April 28, 2016 / 8:43 am

Thank, Emily! Daisies are my favorite flower, too, and they SO inexpensive for bouquets and stuff! (That dress was NOT what I had in mind but my mom said that when I putting it on in the dressing room my “gasp” was so loud she heard it! Haha!)

6. Mattie April 27, 2016 / 5:50 pm

Love!!! Happy anniversary!!!

7. chelsea @ the new wifestyle April 27, 2016 / 7:39 pm

ah your dress is stunning!!!!!!! i am so happy to hear you had such a fantastic wedding day – that makes my heart happy! sounds like a super successful 3 years so hope you are out celebrating!!!!

• Louise April 28, 2016 / 8:45 am

Thank you, Chelsea!! Three years doesn’t seem long, but then when I look back and realize it’s be THREE YEARS (??!) I wonder where the time went 🙂 We had a yummy dinner at a fancy restaurant up north that’d we’d never been to!

8. Christine Everyday April 28, 2016 / 11:18 am

Aw I love this post! Such a cute idea. I’ll have to make a note to do this on our anniversary this year.

9. Cat (@oddlylovely) May 2, 2016 / 12:56 pm

Awwwwww, you guys are just the cutest ❤ That black and white photo of you two walking down the aisle is stunning.

Also, I can't believe you've attended TWELVE weddings since your own!! I've attended one in about 10 years. I'm just hitting that age where a few of my friends are starting to get engaged. Most of us aren't religious and we live in a big city, which pushes the age of marriage to be a bit older. I just went to my first bridal shower last weekend and all I could think is, "so it begins…" hahaha.

• Louise May 3, 2016 / 8:29 am

Last year alone we had nine of those weddings… ha! A HUGE chuck of friends got married right before and after us. We were mostly in the middle. This year we have three! Haha!

10. Cara May 2, 2016 / 9:07 pm

This is so cute! Happy Anniversary to you both!

• Louise May 3, 2016 / 8:30 am